Law Office of Della Mura & Ciacci

(718) 405-1500

Motor Vehicle Accidents

If you’ve been involved in an automobile accident you may be feeling soreness or extreme pain. If the accident was due to someone else’s negligence you are also likely feeling angry. Maybe the other driver was speeding, running a red light, texting, drinking alcohol, or engaging in other irresponsible behavior.

If this is the case, our firm can help by reviewing your case and by filing a personal injury claim. You may be entitled to receive compensation for medical bills, lost income, damages to your car and other property, permanent injury, and pain and suffering.

Our law office can also help by communicating with insurance carriers. We can speak with the defendant’s insurance adjustor to insure that you are properly represented. We are also happy to deal with your “no fault insurance carrier” so that your medical bills will be paid.

At the Law Office of Della Mura and Ciacci we have helped hundreds of clients with personal injury claims. In addition to serving victims of car accidents, we represent victims of pedestrian accidents, bike accidents, bus accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents.

If you are unable to visit us in person due to your injuries, we will send a representative to meet you at your home or the hospital. Give us a call at 718-405-1500.

Copyright © 2019 law web design